• Wyoming Family Practice Physician since 1987
• Sublette County Family Practice Physician since 1989
• Owner/Operator of private practice setting in Sublette County for 20 years.
• Married to Mary Burnett
• 4 children (3 Big Piney H.S. Graduates) and 9 grandchildren
• Board Member of Sublette County School District #9 for 24 years
• Chairman of Sublette County School Board District #9 for 7 years
• Marbleton/Big Piney Airport Board for 9 years
• B.A. Biology, Louisiana State University
• B.S. Environmental Technology, University of Southern Mississippi
• M.D. University of Mississippi, School of Medicine
Dear Sublette County Residents:
I have 24 years experience in board function and operations. Fiscal expertise, communication skills, analytical skills and leadership abilities are strengths that I will bring to the office of County Commissioner.
I believe that as a county we must establish priorities for spending in preparation for impending decrease revenues. A challenge will be to maintain services according to those priorities, and if needed, prudent use of reserve monies
I think it is important for elected officials to work collaboratively and civilly with county boards, organizations, the public and each other. Problem solving is a collective process. A strong leadership team will be critical to the challenges of establishing a vision for the future of our county.
I feel that my experience and leadership can make a positive impact on the future of our country. I am grateful for your support.