Click to Home
email pageprint page

Go To Search

Graphic Links
Marriage Licenses
License Information
  • Wyoming marriage licenses are issued by the County Clerk
  • Marriage licenses can be used anywhere in the State
  • Licenses expire one year from the date issued
  • Only the bride and groom need to apply for the license
  • No blood test or other medical information is required
  • Applicants must be at least 18 years old
    • Applicants who are 16 to 18 years old must have written parental consent
    • Applicants who are younger than 16 must have a court order allowing a license to be issued

Information Required
Applicants will need to provide the following information for both bride and groom:
  • Date of birth
  • Place of birth
  • Residence address
  • Social security number
  • Father's and Mother's place of birth
  • Mother's maiden name
  • If a previous marriage ended in death or divorce, the date of that death or divorce

  • Marriage License: $30
  • Certified copy of a marriage license: $5
    • A certified copy of the license is needed to change your name on your social security card, driver's license, and other documents

Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Sitemap  |  Windpowered  Windpowered  |  Powered by CivicPlus  |  Copyright Notices
sublette county
P.O. Box 250
21 S. Tyler
Pinedale, WY 82941
Ph: (307) 367-4372