How to Have a Safe Holiday
- Leave your itinerary and contact numbers with your family or friends at home.
- Your identification, passport, airline tickets, vouchers, funds, and personal property such as cameras, jewelry, etc., are sought after commodities. Whenever possible it is best to leave your valuables in a hotel safe or other secure location when you aren't using them.
- Stay alert and trust your instincts.
- Whenever possible, plan your outings and visits to area attractions in pairs or groups.
- Plan a route before you set out for the day.
- If you must ask for directions go into a shop or hotel lobby. Park close to the front door whenever possible.
- Never pick up strangers.
View more tips on how to have a safe holiday