Click to Home
email pageprint page

Go To Search

Graphic Links
Forms to File
Commercial, Agricultural, or Industrial Businesses
Commercial, agricultural, or industrial businesses must file Form ATD25 every year by March 1. If an ATD25 has been filed in a previous year, the Assessor’s Office will mail an ATD25 listing information provided in previous years.

View How to Complete Form ATD25.

Oil & Gas Industry
Businesses in the Oil and Gas Industry must file Form ATD39 for Drilling Rig Equipment and/or Form ATD40 for Oil and Gas Field Equipment. Instructions for filing out the forms are attached to the forms.

For current information on how to make changes to a received CD with Form ATD39 and/or ATD40, please view Making Changes to Oil & Gas Personal Property Renditions.

Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Sitemap  |  Windpowered  Windpowered  |  Powered by CivicPlus  |  Copyright Notices
sublette county
P.O. Box 250
21 S. Tyler
Pinedale, WY 82941
Ph: (307) 367-4372